Our 26th Annual Home Tour will be November 6, 2022
This year’s home tour features homes in Tellico Village and Rarity Bay. Please click on the 2022 Home Tour Tab to read detailed information on the homes and sponsors for 2022.
Thank you to all that participated to make the 2021 Home Tour a success!
With your help we are proud to be able to support the following organizations
- Weekend Food 4 Kids – a program put on by Loudon School District to provide healthy, easily prepared non-perishable food to students for weekend consumption
- Smoky Mountain Service Dogs – a training harness to assist in the training of dogs for future mobility assistance to our Vets
- Good Samaritan Center – Healthy Smiles Program provides dental assistance for clients with oral health needs who are unable to afford dental care
- Dunbard Rosenwald School Foundation, Inc. – help in restoring and maintaining the Dunbard Rosenwald School to its original condition.
- Child Advocacy Center – Prevention/intervention Safety Program
- IVA’s Place – Provide services and support to anyone suffering from the trauma of domestic abuse
- Tellico Village Fire Department – provide rapid respiration for breathing difficulties by using a pocket bag valve mask with oxygen tubing
- Waverly, Tennessee – provide childrens’ books for grades 3-7. The School was hit by a flood in 2021 and destroyed all the furniture, computers, desks, school supplies, books. We will provide the funds to buy new and slightly used books for the School library
- Loudon Medical Center – funds to provide clothing for patients who do not have clothing to wear home after a hospital stay. Clothing includes pants, t-shirt, socks and underwear.