Our 27th Annual Home Tour will be October 15, 2023
Thank you to all that participated to make the 2022 Home Tour a success!
With your help we are proud to be able to support the following organizations:
- Weekend Food 4 Kids – a program put on by Loudon School District to provide healthy, easily prepared non-perishable food to students for weekend consumption
- Good Samaritan Center – Healthy Smiles Program provides dental assistance for clients with oral health needs who are unable to afford dental care
- Dunbard Rosenwald School Foundation, Inc. – help in restoring and maintaining the Dunbard Rosenwald School to its original condition.
- Child Advocacy Center – Prevention/intervention Safety Program
- IVA’s Place – Provide services and support to anyone suffering from the trauma of domestic abuse
- Tellico Village Fire Department – purchase of a Rapid Extrication Device to carry Fire Fighters and victims from mass casualty events, fires and wrecks
- Habitat of Loudon County – to help with the purchase of a second tool truck, to be used for repairs of homes in the area
- Lost Vet rescue – to search and rescue homeless veterans giving them the assistance they may need to find housing, medical care or to provide liaison assistance to with other government assistance
- Adopt A Class – Supporting three local public elementary schools with the purchase of educational publications for use with their literacy programs